- Age: 41 years
- Nationality: Slovak
- Place of birth: Topolcany
- E-mail: write me...
Degree in Automation and Control – philosophiae doctor (PhD.). Dissertation thesis: Robust Stability Analysis and Robust Controller Design for Linear Systems.
- 03/2002 – 02/2005
Ph.D. student at Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava, Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Information Technology, Department of Automatic Control Systems.
- 09/1996 – 01/2002
Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Information Technology, Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava, Slovakia. Degree in Electrotechnical and Computer Engineering (MSc.).
- 09/1992 – 06/1996
Vocational - Electrotechnical School – Banovce nad Bebravou, Slovakia. General Certificate of Education.
Diploma for PhD. (“philosophiae doctor”) thesis at Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava, Slovakia, Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Information Technology.
Award for excellent presentation on Scientific Conference for Ph.D. students on Faculty Electrical Engineering and Information Technology, Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava, Slovakia.
- Award for excellent Master thesis in the field of Automation at Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava, Slovakia, Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Information Technology.
- Diploma for Master thesis at Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava, Slovakia, Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Information Technology.
Diploma for Bachelor thesis at Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava, Slovakia, Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Information Technology.
Diploma for excellent termination of study at Vocational - Electrotechnical School in Banovce n/B.
- 12/2013 -
Place of Work:
- Schneider Electric Systems Slovakia, Bratislava.
- Senior Project Application Engineer.
- system and software design,
- application software for decentralized control systems and programmable logic controllers.
- 07/2008 – 02/2013
Place of Work:
- Research and development engineer, Centre of Design and Construction of Electrotechnical Applications, Electrotechnical Research and Projecting Company, j.s.c. in Nova Dubnica, Slovakia.
- Electrotechnical Engineer in Research and Development - Programmer for Application of Computer Systems.
- programming digital signal processors (DSP) and microcontrollers x51 (module for evaluation of failure rectifier elements of high voltage, display control of mining locomotive),
- software for touch screen display on a tram - DPB Bratislava,
- control structure design of position and speed control,
- research and development of a four-quadrant converter,
- vector control of motor drive,
- solution APVV research projects (Research and development AC traction drive limiting output, Research and development of a new generation of electric linear actuator with high positioning accuracy),
- solution projects under the operational program Research and Development (Compensatory center for research and development of diagnostics and oncological therapy, Research contactless drive locomotives with limiting output, Research of hybrid electric drive vehicles, Research AC drives trams and trolleybuses with higher efficiency).
- 1x Journal of Electrical Engineering (JEEEC),
- 3x conferences (EDPE, EPE, IECON).
- 03/2005 – 01/2007
Place of Work:
- Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava, Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Information Technology, Institute of Control and Industrial Informatics.
- Research worker in Automatic Control Systems.
- research in the field of Robust Control,
- programming in MATLAB software,
- training of maintenance employees on programmable logic controllers: (Schneider Electric) for PSA Peugeot,
- teaching in the field Automatic Control Theory, Continuous Process Control, Process Control.
- 5x journals (AT&P, Automa, JEE),
- 1x International Journal of Systems Science (IJSS),
- 13x conferences (IFAC-CSD, IFAC-RCD, SSKI, IS-TCPC, SC-EEIT, EE, ICPC).
- 02/2003 – 06/2005
Teaching at Vocational - Electrotechnical School in Bratislava (Zochova) subjects: Theory of Automatic Control and Optimisation.
Technical and graphic programs:
- Foxboro Control Core Services (I/A Series), Foxboro Control Software, InTouch, IACC, FoxDrax, FoxView, TriStation 1131, FoxCAE, Wonderware Historian Server/Client, Wonderware Information Server, ArchestrA Graphics, AIM*AT OPC Server, Matrikon OPC, System Definition,
- MathWorks Matlab, Texas Instruments Code Composer Studio, CadSoft Eagle, Cadence OrCad, Adobe Dremweaver, AMiT DetStudio, Keil μVision, MikroElektronika mikroC, Vector CANalyzer, Tableau, UnityPro, Symantec System Recovery, VMware vCloud Director, VMware vSphere, OVF Tool,
- Corel Draw, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator.
- digital signal processors (DSP) – TMS320C28xx (Texas Instruments),
- on-chip processors: x51 (Atmel), PIC (Microchip).
Programmable logic controllers:
- Modicon M340, TSX Premium (Schneider Electric).
Creation, graphic design and administration of web page:
- Local fishing organization SRZ Topolcany (www.srztopolcany.sk).
Theory of Automatic Control Systems:
- robust stability analysis,
- robust controller design,
- parametric robust control: extremal transfer function, linear matrix inequalities.
- clean driving licence B.
- Line-fishing, tennis, in-line skating, swimming, electronics, computers.